Kalena's Home Page
Kalena is the Hawaiianized-English name for Karen
“Hawaii Internet Ambassador of Aloha,” providing information on ...
- Hawaiian Music and Culture in the New York City Metro Area
- Hawaiian Music and Culture in the Greater Boston and New England Area
- Merrie Monarch Festival and Hula Competition held annually in Hilo, Hawaii
- National Youth Science Camp Alumni Association (Hawaii Delegate in 1982).
- Mirror Site for Huapala — Hawaiian Music and Hula Archives (by request and with permission of Kaiulani Kanoa Martin)
- KahunaTek LLC
- Ubicom (acquired by Qualcomm)
- Tanis Communications
- Denali Data Systems
- HMSA — Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Hawaii
For the Curious...
- The REAL Me — just a glimpse
- My family name should actually be “Sabong” which means “flower” in Ilocano — the Filipino dialect of Ilocos Norte in the Northern Philippines
- Alumni of St Joseph School in Waipahu and Sacred Hearts Academy in Honolulu
- Alumni of the Boston University College of Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (originally majored in Aerospace Engineering)
- Recipient of US Air Force ROTC and National Society of Professional Engineers 4-Year Engineering Scholarships