Reunion 2000 Accomodations
[ Intro ]
[ Accomodations ]
[ Registration Form ]
Options for Northeastern University On-Campus Housing and Dining
Registration fees include all breakfasts, use of hospitality suite, and Saturday
night dinner (may also include one or more lunches, but the accountant needs more
details in order to play with the numbers!)
- $65 for conference and meals only (for those arranging their own accomodations)
- $165 for two nights per person, 1-bedroom suite (Fri., Sat. nights)
- $215 for three nights per person, 1-bedroom suite (Thurs., Fri., Sat. nights)
- $165 for two nights for 1-person studio/efficiency suite (Fri., Sat. nights)
- $215 for three nights for 1-person studio/efficiency (Thurs., Fri., Sat. nights)
- Two-, three-, and four-bedroom suites are also available at the same flat
rate of $50 per person per night; please let us know if interested.
- Due to Massachusetts lead paint laws, children 7 and under are not allowed
overnight in the dorm; if this applies to your family, please let us know ASAP
so that we can help you make alternate accommodations. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Parking in Boston is not recommended. If you will need to park your car at
Northeastern, it will be an additional $12 per day, and we need to give Northeastern
the license plate number of your car in advance.